Farm Market Cut Corned Beef
- 3 ½ - 4 ½ lb Farm Market Cut Corned Beef
- 4 tbsp Pickling Spices
- Water to cover
Try this new way to make Corned Beef using the leaner Farm Market cut, which comes from the Bottom Round of Beef.
- Place the Corned Beef in a pot for the top of the stove.
- Fill the pot with cold water, enough to cover the Corned Beef.
- Add the Pickling spices.
- Bring to a boil. Turn stove top down to a simmer/ slow boil for 3 ½ hours.
- Remove from water and let set for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice against the grain.
Submitted by Bob DeWitt