Why not show your love for this salty treat with a classic popcorn garland?
What you’ll need:
- A bowl of plain popcorn (plus extra for snacking )
- A large needle
- Fresh cranberries, optional
- Thread a long piece of string through the needle. Tie a knot about 6″ from one end of the string.
- Carefully push needle through popcorn pieces and slide them down to the knotted end. Alternate with cranberries if you like.
- When the string is full, knot the other end about 6” from that end as well. Loop the ends of the string for hanging.