Smoked Ham & Cheese Ravioli
- Fresh Pasta Dough
- 1/2 cup Smoked ham, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg
- Follow this Fresh Pasta recipe to prepare dough for ravioli.
- Place all filling ingredients in to a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Cut prepared pasta dough into 2 pieces. Set the rollers of a pasta machine to the widest setting. Gently flatten one piece of dough into a rectangle and feed it through the rollers 8 – 10 times, folding it in half after each time.
- Turn dial down one setting and feed the same piece through the rollers. Repeat the process until you get to the second to last setting.
- Put the flattened sheet of pasta on a floured work surface. Place 1 tsp of filling, 2 inches apart along one half of the sheet. Fold dough in half over the mounds of filling, gently pressing around each to release air.
- Using a ravioli cutter, cut between the mounds and place the cut ravioli on a baking sheet dusted with corn meal.
- Repeat process with the second piece of dough and remaining filling.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook ravioli until they float.
- Drain and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from CookPad.com