Winter Citrus Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 16 oz Arugula or mixed greens
- 2 Blood, cara cara and/or navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup Sliced almonds
- 1 Shallot, thinly-sliced
- 1 small Fennel bulb, thinly-sliced
- 1 tbsp Blood, cara cara or navel orange juice
- 1 tbsp Sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Whisk together the orange juice, vinegar and olive oil. Set aside.
- Place the arugula, orange slices, pomegranate seeds, almonds, shallots and fennel in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine evenly.
Recipe adapted from Weelicious.com