Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted Olives
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Whole green olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup Whole black olives, pitted
- 2 Red onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 bunches Thyme
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Water
- Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add olives, onion, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt and pepper to a baking dish and stir to coat the olives. Add the thyme and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Add feta, cream cheese, water and 1/2 cup olive oil to a food processor. Process until smooth, 2-3 minutes. Add lemon zest, black pepper and honey and process for an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour feta dip into a serving bowl and top with roasted olives and onion, including the oil from the pan.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Recipe adapted from Everything-Delish.com