Warm Baby Spinach Salad
- 1 package Fresh baby spinach
- 2 Red peppers, remove skins, julienne and roast
- 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 2 oz Pine nuts, toasted
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing or Rose Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lb shrimp, cooked
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions, salt and pepper and sauté until golden brown.
- Combine spinach, onions, roasted red peppers and toasted pine nuts in a large bowl.
- Pour 1/2 bottle of dressing into a small heatproof pan and warm in the microwave or oven.
- Pour warm dressing over salad and toss gently to coat.
- Place salad on a serving platter and top with shrimp and feta.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from StonewallKitchen.com