Vera Pizza Recipe
- Pizza dough
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Fresh garlic, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, washed and dried
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare pizza dough by rolling out.
- Place sauce and cheese on top of dough.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place on cheese along with sliced garlic.
- Place pizza on bottom rack and bake for 17 minutes or until crust is golden.
- After pizza comes out of oven place fresh basil leaves on top.
- Cut and serve.
Submitted by Maddalena Lebron, Vera Pizza