Vera Pizza Recipe
- pizza dough
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- fresh garlic, thinly sliced
- fresh basil leaves, washed and dried
- mozzarella cheese
- pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare pizza dough by rolling out.
- Place sauce and cheese on top of dough.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place on cheese along with sliced garlic.
- Place pizza on bottom rack and bake for 17 minutes or until crust is golden.
- After pizza comes out of oven place fresh basil leaves on top.
- Cut and serve.
*Submitted by Maddalena Lebron, Vera Pizza