Vegan Queso Dip
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp Vegan butter
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free flour
- 1 1⁄4 cup Dairy-Free Beverage (try Cashew or Almond)
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy-Free Cheddar Jack Shreds
- 1⁄4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 Green onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1 bag Tortilla chips for serving
- Melt vegan butter in a saucepan. Add onion and cook until heated through. Turn heat to low and add the flour, stirring until fully combined.
- Add your chosen dairy-free beverage and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in So Delicious Dairy-Free Cheddar Jack Shreds until fully melted, then add cayenne pepper, smoked paprika and salt.
- Garnish with sliced green onion, chopped tomato, fresh cilantro and jalapenos. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Recipe adapted from SoDeliciousDairyFree.com