Vegan Coconut Pudding
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut milk
- 2/3 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Toasted coconut flakes
- 1 Mango, sliced
- 8 Mint leaves
- Place the coconut milk, powdered sugar, cornstarch and vanilla in a saucepan and cook over medium-high heat, continuously whisking.
- Once it simmers, reduce heat to medium-low. Continue cooking until pudding starts to thicken, about 6-8 minutes.
- Once it reaches your desired consistency, pour the coconut pudding into four small ramekins or cups and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. If you don’t have small ramekins, chill all the pudding in one bowl, but blend it before serving.
- When ready to serve, decorate each cup with a few mango slices, mint leaves and toasted coconut. Serve immediately while still cold.
Recipe adapted from TheSpruceEats.com