Turkey Reuben Quesadilla
- 2 tbsp Lowfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tsp Pickle relish
- Pinch celery seed
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 8-inch Multigrain tortillas
- 4 oz Pepper turkey deli meat, thinly-sliced
- ½ Ripe pear, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Sauerkraut
- 2 oz Cabot Adirondack or Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- ½ tsp Oil
- Whisk together the yogurt, ketchup, relish, celery seed and pepper in a small bowl.
- Lay tortillas out on a work surface and spread dressing over entire tortilla, leaving a ½-inch boarder along the edge.
- Arrange turkey slices on one side of both tortillas. Top with pear, sauerkraut and cheddar. Fold plain side of the tortillas over to create quesadilla.
- Brush oil on the bottom of a large skillet, and place over medium heat. Arrange quesadillas in the skillet and cook until browned on bottom, 4 to 5 minutes. Carefully turn over, reduce heat to medium-low, and continue cooking until the bottom is browned and the cheese is melted, 3 – 4 minutes longer.
- Cut with a sharp knife and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from CabotCheese.coop