Turkey & Muenster Panini
- Yield: 2 servings
- 4 slices Ciabatta bread
- 8 oz Turkey breast, thinly-sliced
- 2 oz Muenster cheese
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked
- handful Spinach leaves
- Onion, sliced thin
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent.
- Preheat a panini press.
- Combine the mayonnaise, dijon mustard and oregano in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Butter ciabatta slices on one side.
- Spread 1/2 of dijon mayo spread on the unbuttered side of one slice of bread.
- Layer on half the turkey, muenster, bacon, onion and spinach leaves. Top with another slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Repeat for the second sandwich.
- Grill sandwiches on the panini press until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
Recipe adapted from GatherForBread.com