Tomato, Onion and Cucumber Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 5 medium Plum tomatoes, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 Red onion, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 Kirby cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 splashes Red wine vinegar
- Coarse salt
- Black pepper
- Combine tomatoes, onions and cucumber in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and toss gently to coat.
- Let stand about 20 minutes.
- Toss again and serve with crusty bread.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com