The Perfect Porterhouse
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 20 oz Porterhouse steak
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Meat tenderizer
- 1 tsp Steak seasoning
- Place steak on a plate and coat lightly with olive oil. Rub steak with meat tenderizer. Sprinkle steak with steak seasoning and gently rub into steak. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Lightly oil the hot grill grate.
- Unwrap steaks and grill for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com