- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup 100% pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp. peeled, minced gingerroot
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4- to 6-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, brown sugar, garlic and 1/4 cup water. Pour into a baking dish. Add fillets, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, turning fillets occasionally.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). Remove fillets from marinade; discard marinade. Grill fillets 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork and the center is still translucent. Transfer fillets to a platter. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve.
Per serving: 183 calories, 8g fat, 1g saturated fat, 60mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 23g protein
*30 minutes marinate time extra