Sweet & Spiced Granola
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Morton & Bassett Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Morton & Bassett Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Morton & Bassett Fine Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir together the oil, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper and salt. Then add in the oats, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecans and almonds.
- Spread oats evenly in the two baking sheets. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add the cranberries on top and let cool.
Recipe adapted from MortonBassett.com