Summer Squash Baba Ganoush
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb Yellow squash or zucchini
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop squash in half and place pieces on a baking sheet with the cut side facing up. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool, then chop.
- Place squash, garlic, lemon juice and tahini in a food processor. Pulse until almost smooth and then add salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Serve with pita chips and vegetables for dipping.
Recipe adapted from StonePierPress.com