Summer Fruit Sangria
- 6 cups Assorted fruits, such as orange, mango, pineapple, cut into chucks
- 1/4 cup Fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle White wine
- 1 cup Fresh basil or mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Orange liqueur
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Combine fruit, ginger, basil or mint and orange liqueur in a large pitcher. Mash gently with the back of a wooden spoon until the basil is bruised and fruit releases juices.
- Add wine and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or up to 1 day.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and top with sangria.