Summer Basil Cocktail Recipe
- 1 part Tequila
- 1 part Tonic water
- 3 slices Lime
- 2 tsp Raw sugar
- 3 leaves Basil
- Prepare the Summer Basil Cocktail directly in a tall tumbler.
- Put in the lime pieces and raw sugar.
- Muddle the lime and sugar well.
- Add the basil leaves and press gently so as not to become bitter.
- Fill the glass to the rim with ice. Add Tequila and tonic water.
- Stir drink bringing up the basil and lime, garnish with sprig of basil and a slice of lime on the rim of the glass.
Submitted by Aroma Osteria Restaurant