Summer Basil Cocktail Recipe
- 1 part tequila
- 1 part tonic water
- 3 slices lime
- 2 tsp. raw sugar
- 3 leaves basil
- Prepare the Summer Basil Cocktail directly in tall tumbler.
- Put in the lime pieces and raw sugar.
- Muddle the lime and sugar well.
- Add the basil leaves and press gently so as not to become bitter.
- Fill the glass to the rim with ice. Add Tequila and tonic water.
- Stir drink bringing up the basil and lime, garnish with sprig of basil and a slice of lime on the rim of the glass.
*Submitted by Aroma Osteria Restaurant