Sugar-Free Peppermint Mocha
- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Espresso
- 3 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint extract, or to taste
- Sweetener of choice, to taste
- Sugar-free whipped cream, optional
- Mini chocolate chips, optional
- Place the heavy whipping cream, almond milk, chocolate syrup and sweetener into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer until the mixture is thoroughly combined and warmed through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the espresso and peppermint extract.
- Pour into a glass and top with sugar-free whipped cream and mini chocolate chips, if desired.
Recipe adapted from LowCarbYum.com