Sue’s Summer White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle Pinot grigio
- 1 can Lemon-lime or Mountain Dew soda
- Fruit of your choice, cut up
- Fresh mint or rosemary leaves
- Ice cubes
- Muddle herb (gently crush it in the bottom of a glass with the back of a spoon or rub the herb between the palms of your hand).
- Add herb to the wine at least one hour before serving.
- Strain the wine. Add fruit, soda, ice and a few fresh mint leaves or sprigs of rosemary leaves to make the sangria look pretty.
Recipe courtesy of Sue Adams