Stuffed Bacon-Ranch Cheddar Burgers
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked
- 1 1/2 lb Ground chuck
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tsp Powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the cooked bacon in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add ground bacon, salt and ranch mix to the ground chuck and mix until evenly combined.
- Form meat mixture into 8 equal sized patties.
- Distribute cheese evenly on the center of 4 patties. Then top with a plain patty and press the edges to seal it up.
- Grill patties 4 – 6 minutes, gently flip and cook for another 4 – 6 minutes, until desired doneness is reached.
- Serve immediately with lettuce and tomato.
Recipe adapted from Parade.com