- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 lbs Clams, soaked, scrubbed and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup Onion or shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup White wine
- 3 tbsp, Chives, finely chopped
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Grilled baguette
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onion, and cook until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the wine and clams and increase the heat. Cover the skillet and cook until the clams have opened. The clams will open at different times based on size, but once most are open, remove any clams that won’t open.
- Mix in the chopped herbs and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Spoon into individual bowls, serve with lemon wedges and grilled baguette.
Recipe adapted from CherylWixsonsKitchen.com