Steak and Swiss Stuffed Burgers
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 14 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 1 1/4 lb Ground sirloin, at least 80% lean
- 2 tbsp Horseradish
- 3 tbsp Steak sauce
- 4 oz Swiss cheese, cubed
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix the horseradish and steak sauce into the ground beef and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Form meat mixture into 8 – 12 patties. Make an indent with your thumb in half of the patties.
- Evenly distribute the Swiss cheese into the patties with indents. Top each with another meat patty and press the edges together to seal it up.
- Grill for 3 – 5 minutes, flip gently and cook another 3-5 minutes, until desired doneness is reached.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from FoodRepublic.com