Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 10 oz Artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 9 oz Frozen spinach, thawed
- 9 oz Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 3/4 cup Cheddar, grated
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Crackers, chips, or vegetables for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Squeeze extra moisture out of the thawed spinach.
- Place in a large mixing bowl with cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, sour cream, mayo, chopped artichoke hearts, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Scoop mixture into a baking dish and flatten the top with a spatula. Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until very lightly golden on top and bubbly.
- Serve hot with chips, crackers or vegetables.
Recipe adapted from DontGoBaconMyHeart.co.uk