Spinach and Artichoke Pizza
- Yield: Serves 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 11 minutes
- 5 oz Baby spinach, rinsed and drained
- 14 oz Quartered artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 4.4 oz Garlic–herb light spreadable cheese
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Finely chop spinach. In a large bowl combine spinach, artichoke hearts, 1 cup of the cheese blend, plus spreadable cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning. Mix well.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread spinach mixture evenly on crust and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese blend.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil 1 – 2 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.