Spinach and Artichoke Pizza
- Yield: Serves 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 11 minutes
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. baby spinach, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz.), divided
- 1 (4.4-oz.) pkg. garlic–herb light spreadable cheese
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Finely chop spinach. In a large bowl combine spinach, artichoke hearts, 1 cup of the cheese blend, plus spreadable cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning; mix well.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread spinach mixture evenly on crust; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese blend.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Preheat broiler; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
Per serving: 270 calories, 9g fat, 5g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 14g protein
*5 minutes stand time extra