Spicy Salami Pizza with Honey
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Pre-made pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 28 oz can Whole tomatoes
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper. to taste
- 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 lb Salami, sliced
- Honey, to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Oil the bottom and sides of your pizza stone or pan.
- Gently stretch the pizza dough with your hands until it is roughly the size of the pan. Place in the pan and use your fingers to press it outwards to the edges. The dough will contract and relax as you go, so come back and repeat every few minutes until it remains full size.
- Break up the tomatoes in a bowl using a spoon or your hands. Add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and olive oil to taste.
- Spread a layer of sauce across the dough. Top with the shredded mozzarella. Then add salami slices.
- Bake pizza until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add honey drizzle and red pepper flakes and serve hot.
Recipe adapted from CrumbKisses.com