Spicy Italian Panini
- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Ciabatta roll
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 slices Boar's Head 44% Lower Sodium Provolone Cheese
- 5 slices Roasted red pepper
- 4 slices Boar's Head Branded Deluxe Ham
- 2 slices Boar's Head Uncured Bianco D'Oro Italian Dry Salame
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Fresh basil
- Spread mayonnaise on the insides of the roll.
- Add one slice of Provolone Cheese, followed by the basil, roasted red bell peppers, Deluxe Ham, Dry Salame, onion and top with another slice of Provolone.
- Add the top of the roll and toast in panini press, or hot skillet, until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes.
Recipe adapted from BoarsHead.com