Sour Patch Jell-O Shots
- Yield: 55-60 servings
- 5 c Boiling water, divided
- 3.4 oz package Orange Jell-O
- 3.4 oz package Strawberry Jell-O
- 3.4 oz package Lime Jell-O
- 3.4 oz package Berry blue Jell-O
- 3.4 oz package Lemon Jell-O
- 5 c Vodka, divided
- Sour Patch Kids candy
- Cool Whip, for topping
- Red, orange, green, blue and yellow sanding sugars
- Place two identical Sour Patch kids of every color inside each shot glass.
- Pour 1 cup boiling water into a measuring cup and stir in strawberry Jell-O to dissolve. Whisk in 1 cup vodka. Pour into shot glasses with red Sour Patch Kids.
- Repeat with remaining boiling water, Jell-O and vodka.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Top with Cool Whip, a Sour Patch Kid and sanding sugar before serving.
Recipe adapted from Delish.com