- 1 pint Talenti Sorbetto, flavor of choice
- 1 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Toasted pistachios, chopped
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop out small balls of sorbet and place them on one of the prepared baking sheets. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When the sorbet is fully frozen, start the coating. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each interval. Once melted, stir in the coconut oil.
- Place a sorbet ball on a fork and carefully dip into the chocolate. Place on the second prepared baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with toasted pistachios.
- Place coated truffles back in the freezer until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from TalentiGelato.com