Slow Cooker Taquitos
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Colby or Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 12 Corn or flour tortillas, 6" ea
- Toppings as desired - cilantro, salsa, sour cream, or other favorites
- Place chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper, cream cheese and water to a slow cooker. Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Remove chicken, shred and stir back into the slow cooker. Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Place about 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Top with 1-2 tbsp shredded cheese.
- Roll tortillas tightly and place in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until tortillas are slightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Recipe adapted from LeCremeDeLaCrumb.com