Slow Cooker Lebanese Chicken Soup
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups Chicken broth
- 15 oz Canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Carrots, diced
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1 Medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 4 cups Spinach
- Add everything but the spinach to a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Set the slow cooker to Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- Add in the spinach about ten minutes before serving and continue cooking. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
Recipe adapted from TheLemonBowl.com