Simple Salmon Dip
- 1 8 oz package Reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Canned chopped green chiles
- 1-1/2 tps Lemon juice
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 2 oz Smoked salmon
- Assorted crackers or toasted baguette slices
- Mix together cream cheese, chiles, lemon juice and half of the green onions.
- Separate the salmon into small pieces and stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with remaining green onion and serve with crackers or bread.
Recipe courtesy of TasteOfHome.com