- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 4 (6-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- Toppings (optional): salsa, sour cream, shredded Cheddar, chopped fresh cilantro
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; sauté 4 minutes. Add shrimp, fajita seasoning and lime juice; sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Spoon shrimp mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla. If desired, top with salsa, sour cream, Cheddar and cilantro, and serve.
Per serving: 212 calories, 4g fat, 1g saturated fat, 140mg cholesterol, 1109mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 22g protein