- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 4 (6-inch) Whole-wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- Optional toppings: salsa, sour cream, shredded Cheddar, chopped fresh cilantro
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion and sauté 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp, fajita seasoning and lime juice and sauté 3 – 5 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Spoon shrimp mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla. If desired, top with salsa, sour cream, Cheddar and cilantro and serve.