Sauteed Chicken Franks
- 4 Chicken franks
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- sprig Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Boil the chicken franks for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and cut into bit-sized pieces.
- Place the oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and saute until golden brown. Add curry leaves and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the frank pieces, along with the pepper and salt to taste.
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until the franks are browned.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Malayali.me