Skip to content
Sausage and Pepper Salad
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Sweet or hot Italian sausage links
- 1 large Green bell pepper, quartered
- 1 large Red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 large Orange bell pepper, Quartered
- 1/2 small Red onion, cut into large slices
- 4 cups Arugula, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups Radicchio, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray and preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place sausages on one side of the grill, and peppers and onion on the other side of the grill. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Grill sausage until an instant-read thermometer registers 165°F. Grill peppers and onion until charred.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Cut sausages, peppers and onion into slices.
- To assemble salad, place arugula and radicchio in 4 salad bowls. Top with sausage, peppers and onion. Drizzle evenly with vinegar and oil. Season with freshly ground pepper to taste, and serve.