Salmon with Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 tbsp Low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 2 Sweet potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 tsps Olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp Salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper, divided
- 4 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 lbs Salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Lime, zested and juiced
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges for serving
- 1/4 cup Feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise and chili powder in a bowl, and set aside.
- Place sweet potatoes, 2 tsps oil, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Spread on the prepared sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix the broccoli with the remaining 2 tsps oil, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper in the same bowl.
- Remove the sheet from oven, stir the sweet potatoes and move them to the sides of the pan, leaving an opening in the middle. Lay the salmon pieces in the empty space on the pan. Mix the broccoli into the sweet potatoes.
- Spread 2 tbsps of the mayonnaise mixture on top of the salmon.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender and salmon is cooked through.
- Combine the lime zest, lime juice and remaining 1 tbsp mayonnaise, and set aside.
- Place the salmon on serving plates and sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
- Divide the vegetables among the plates and top with the lime-mayonnaise sauce.
- Serve with lime wedges and any leftover sauce.
Recipe adapted from EatingWell.com