Salmon with Lemon-Dill Butter
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 Salmon fillets, 4 oz each
- 5 tsp Reduced-fat butter, melted
- 3/4 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp Fresh dill, snipped
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Place the butter, lemon juice, lemon zest and dill in a bowl and combine well.
- Place salmon, skin-side down, on a broiler pan. Brush one-third of the butter over the salmon.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from TasteOfHome.com