Roasted Carrots with Honey and Lime
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 16 oz Rainbow carrots
- 1 Lime, zested
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place carrots in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the lime zest and juice, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the carrots and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the carrots on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 16-20 minutes or until tender and beginning to caramelize.
Recipe adapted from TheMccallumsShamrockPatch.com