Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Yield: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl combine Brussels sprouts, onion, oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; toss to combine. Transfer to a large baking pan, spreading to a single layer.
- Roast 20 to 22 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Top with bacon, and serve.
Per serving: 191 calories, 13g fat, 2g saturated fat, 4mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 7g protein