Skip to content
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 1/2 lbs Fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 Small red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl combine Brussels sprouts, onion, oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper to taste; toss to combine. Transfer to a large baking pan, spreading to a single layer.
- Roast 20 to 22 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Top with bacon and serve.