Renaissance Faire Chicken Skewers
- Yield: 6 skewers
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced into very thin strips
- 1 1/2 tsp Oregano powder
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Liquid smoke, optional
- Place oregano, paprika, salt, pepper, honey and vinegar in a reusable food storage container and mix well.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate 1 hour to overnight.
- Thread meat onto skewers. Grill or bake skewers until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from GoodCook.com