Red Wine and Rosemary Braised Ribs
- 1-2 lb Chairman’s Reserve® Premium Pork, Country-style Boneless Ribs
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Boiler onions
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Red wine
- 2 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat an oven safe pot with a lid over medium heat. Add the oil and heat until hot.
- Add the ribs and sear on all sides, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the onions and garlic, cooking for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour in the wine, cover and place into the oven.
- Cook until the pork is tender, about 1 hour.
Recipe adapted from ChairmansReserveMeats.com