Quick Gorgonzola Pasta Sauce
- 2 tbs Unsalted butter
- 2 tbs finely chopped shallots
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 lb Dolce Gorgonzola, cut into small chunks
- Melt butter in medium pan.
- Add shallots, coriander and pepper. Cook until the shallots are transparent but not brown.
- Add cream and bring to a boil. Simmer until slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in Gorgonzola chunks.
- Return to heat until cheese is just melted.
- Toss with pasta of choice.
Sauce can be refrigerated and gently reheated before use.
Recipe adapted from FineCooking.com