- Pizza dough
- 1 cup Pumpkin, diced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple cider
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Bacon, cooked
- 1/4 cup Blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place pumpkin on a baking sheet and season with brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft and translucent.
- Add the apple cider, salt and pepper and cook until the cider is reduced.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Roll the dough out and place on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce on top and add mozzarella cheese and bacon. Top with onion and pumpkin and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
Recipe adapted from ASparkleOfGenius.com