Pressure Cooker Corned Beef Dinner
- 3lb Adams Own Farm Market Cut Corned Beef
- 4 cups Water
- 5 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 2 lbs medium Red or yellow potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups Baby carrots
- 1 Green cabbage, outer leaves removed, stem trimmed, cut into 8 wedges
- Place a rack in the bottom of a pressure cooker to keep the meat from touching the bottom. Place meat on rack and add spice packet, water and garlic.
- Using the Stew or High Pressure setting, cook for 90 minutes, then release the pressure in the pot.
- Remove the corned beef by lifting the rack, leaving the liquid in the pot. Place meat on a cutting board and cover loosely with foil to rest while the vegetables cook.
- Add carrots, potatoes and cabbage to the liquid in the pot and cook at High Pressure for 4-5 minutes. Release the pressure and transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
- Slice the corned beef across the grain, transfer to a platter and serve with vegetables.