Prawn and Avocado Antipasto
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Egg yolk, at room temperature
- 3 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Ripe avocados, sliced
- 12 oz Precooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- Combine egg yolk, 1 tsp sunflower oil and Dijon mustard in a bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Pour in remaining oil gradually, continuing to whisk, until sauce is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange avocado slices in the center of a serving platter. Scatter prawns around the avocados.
- Pour sauce over platter right before serving.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com