Pork Mole Street Tacos
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/4 cups Red radishes, diced
- 2 Medium avocadoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup diced red onion, rinsed in cold water
- 1 Jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 lb Pork tenderloin, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz Frontera Red Chile Mole Simmer Sauce
- 12 Small flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Lime wedges, optional
- Make the radish slaw by stirring together radish, avocado, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until brown on all sides, about 6 minutes.
- Once browned, add mole sauce to the skillet. Reduce heat and simmer pork and sauce for 7-10 minutes or until pork is cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Divide pork mole evenly between warmed tortillas. Top with radish slaw and a few sprinkles of cotija cheese. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Recipe adapted from ReadySetEat.com