Porcini Dusted Pork Chops
- Yield: 4 servings
- ½ tsp Canola oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Porcini powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pat chops dry with a paper towel and sprinkle them with salt and porcini powder.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat and add canola oil. When hot, add the chops and sear on both sides.
- Remove chops from pan, put on a sheet pan with rack and put into preheated oven.
- Cook until a meat thermometer reads 140°F, or desired doneness.
- Move chops to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from ChairmansReserveMeats.com