Pineapple Basil Margarita
- 4 cups Pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup Triple sec
- 1/2 cup Basil leaves
- 8 oz Canned crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup Tequila
- 10 oz can Frozen margarita mix
- The night before you plan to serve the margaritas, mix pineapple juice and crushed pineapple in juice in freezer-proof 13” X 9” pan and freeze overnight.
- In a blender, puree tequila, triple sec and basil leaves until basil is finely chopped. Strain into a bowl.
- Stir in the margarita mix.
- In batches, blend with frozen pineapple mixture until smooth. Then mix into the tequila and basil.
- Rim margarita glasses with salt if desired.
- Pour frozen margarita into glasses and enjoy immediately.
Recipe adapted from Woman’s World