Skip to content
Petite Sirloin Steak
- 2 Petite sirloin steaks
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 sprigs Fresh thyme
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat it up.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Add the minced garlic, butter and thyme to the skillet and baste the steaks with the butter mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 5-6 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the steak reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steaks rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes.