Pepper Jack Jalapeno Burgers
- Yield: 7 servings
- 3 lbs Ground chuck beef
- 4 Jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 8 oz Monterey jack pepper cheese, sliced
- 7 Hamburger buns
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion and ground beef in a bowl.
- Separate beef mixture into about 7 equal balls.
- Place a thick slice of pepper jack cheese into center of each beef bundle and form each into a patty.
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Remove burgers from grill and top with more pepper jack cheese.
- Let rest on serving plate for 5 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns with toppings of your choice.
Recipe adapted from Food.com